WEBSITES, BLOGSITES, SOFTWARE, SEO AND TOOLS
Websites, Blog Sites, Software, SEO and Tools
This workshop provides you with a number of strategies that collectively when finished, provides you with a greater understanding of the strategies and techniques you can employ to build and improve your business presence online.
First, I will start with teaching you how to build the right kind of website or blog site for your business—one that doesn’t break your bank account and that you can update and manage yourself.
Then, you will learn about tools you should have to maintain and regularly update it.
next we will start talking about getting your online assets found on the Internet. We will start with:
- What is SEO and how does it work
- How do you optimize and improve your web or blog site so as to improve its chances of being found by search engines
- How does one do keyword and keyword phrase analysis and what tools – paid and free – can help to get the job done?
- How do the experts use keyword analysis to find new business niches that they can exploit to be financially successful? What tools and strategies do they employ to make a lot of money on the Internet?
- How do you get your website “Righteous” with Google so they don’t penalize you in their organic search engine rankings
- What sites can help you analyze and debug your web and blog sites so that you can maximize web page loading speeds and reduce or eliminate bounces to your web or blog site(s)
- What analytical tools and websites are out there so that you can track various aspects of your web or blog site’s performance?
- What strategies will best help you to generate steady organic traffic to your web or blog site?
- If you want to pay for traffic to your web or blog site, where do you get the “Best bang for my buck?” and where do you pay for it so your site does not get penalized by Google and other search engines and so you still protect your business relationships with Google, YouTube, etc.
At the end of this workshop, you will have gained greater insights into the world of SEO, creating backlinks, building a stable and far reaching online business presence and in general, getting your site(s) more regularly found on the Internet. This knowledge gained should help you to improve your business “online presence” so it can be found more easily by organic searches. This should lead to more sales and/or content consumption by potential customers.