Start a Home Business on a Limited Budget
You can start a home business with little to no cash available - here are ways to do it.
Start a Home Business on a Limited Budget
This class introduces you to some cheap and "Freeware" tools that can help you to begin to create quality online audio and video content. If you are wanting start out in the world of "Content Creation" but have a limited budget, these tools and related usage tips will help you get there. In this class, I will show you:
- How to upload all - including large files - to your website using a great shareware tool recommended by many web-hosting companies. You can also use this tool to download your website onto your computer so you can make a copy of it or be able to work with your site offline.
- How to build a high quality (HD - 1980 x 1040) MP4 video using Microsoft Powerpoint. I will walk you step by step through the entire process including building in back ground audio and animations into your final product.
- How to reduce or eliminate back ground noise in your audio recordings to give them more professional sound quality. This is also done through an excellent audio recording and editing shareware software program. I will walk you through the noise elimination/reduction component of using this software - creating a quality MP3 audio recording as the final output. Note: I import these audios into Microsoft Powerpoint to create quality presentation style videos.
- How to use a screen capture tool to capture screenshots and videos running on your screen.
- How to check songs for your online distribution rights and how to obtain royalty free online audios and sound effects.
I hope you enjoy the course.
About Dan Grijzenhout: For close to thirty years, Dan has been a professional business and information systems consulting professional working to executive levels for both private and public sector organizations globally, a number of which were "Fortune" level enterprises. Dan has founded, operated and sold an online global payment services company that moves millions of dollars on behalf of its 100,000 plus account holders annually; he has been interviewed on the show "World Business Review" by former head of NATO and Secretary of State, General Alexander Haig, for his work in advanced digital and online telecommunications services and nation-wide online and card based "Loyalty" programs; and now, semi-retired, works at writing and building training programs to share his years of experience with others interested in online entrepreneurship.
Social Media Marketing, Content Creation and Authorship: During the past few years, Dan has focused nearly all his time and energy on designing and building online marketing systems and social media marketing platforms. In fact, Dan recently completed a two year project as the project manager and chief architect to build a marketing system used by several major airlines, travel agencies and Fortune Level manufacturing corporations. Dan has written, self-published and self-marketed seven books now being sold through Amazon Kindle and Create Space; he has written and published over 40 social media related training/learning articles, and has created over 200 training videos and knowledge enhancing video podcasts. Dan currently has over 10,000 students taking his 35+ training courses online!
He has gained expertise in many online content creation and online advertising tool-sets and websites and has over 20,000 followers on social media platforms and training platforms. Two other useful places to find Dan's content online include:
https://youtube.com/DanGrijzenhout123 : View Dan's created videos posted on YouTube and SUBSCRIBE!
http://howtoguru.org/ Dan's primary business site. This site contains content, discounted course coupons, access to Dan's published books and: Software, electronics and other products that Dan has experience with and recommends as being of good quality.
A Few Testimonials...
Vancouver Island University Student: "First of all, I enjoyed your course immensely... I really admire all you have done and your great level of expertise of online businesses. I will be looking out for more of your courses."
Ronald Nats (Computer Security): “Excellent presentation by an expert who talks the walk and walks the walk.”
Paige Uttley (Book Publishing): “Love the course. It is pertinent to publishing currently, which I found to be a great help.”
John Pennington (Photo Coloring Books): “It's a fun idea and the instructor is a very good presenter.”
Faten Hariri (Professional Consulting-2) “Excellent!”
Weerasak Sroykham (Professional Consulting-1): “Very Good Udemy Online Learning Course. Thank you very much. Weerasak Sroykham. IT Consultant Team Lead.”
Shawn Miller (Professional Consulting-1): “Good quality training with an instructor that seems to know what he is talking about.”
Della Luce (Entrepreneurship and Retirement): “I found this course very informative and easy to follow and understand! Very impressed .. I will be taking more.”
StartCreate an MP4 Video Using Microsoft PowerPoint (5:17)
StartFilezilla - Shareware FTP Upload Files to Website Software (5:22)
StartFree Image Sources for Your Projects (3:30)
StartAudacity - Shareware Noise Reduction and Audio Editing Software (4:15)
StartMovavi Screen Capture Software (2:27)
StartGet YouTube Royalty Free Music (3:43)
StartCongratulations on Class Completion (1:09)